From a $177 million ophthalmology ASC in Ohio to an ASC expansion in Illinois, here are seven projects costing over $100 million that Becker's has reported on this year:
1. New Hyde Park, N.Y.-based Northwell Health broke ground on a $450 million campus.
2. Mission Viejo, Calif.-based Providence Mission Hospital is building a multispecialty ASC as part of its $712 million expansion.
3. The University of Illinois Chicago cut the ribbon on a $194 million expansion with an ASC.
4. Austin-based University of Texas approved a $145.7 million cancer and surgery center.
5. New York City-based Cohen Children's Medical Center opened a $110 million Pediatric Surgical Operating Complex.
6. Danville, Pa.-based Geisinger is developing a $180 million orthopedic center.
7. Cleveland Clinic broke ground on a $177 million expansion with an ophthalmology ASC.