Precision Therapeutics' Skyline Medical division sold six Streamway systems to Guilford, Conn.-based Yale University Ambulatory Outpatient Surgical Center.
Five key insights:
1. Skyline Medical's Streamway System is FDA-approved and CE-marked for automated, direct-to-drain medical fluid disposal.
2. The systems will be installed in each of Yale University Ambulatory Outpatient Surgical Center's six surgical suites.
3. With continuous suction and fluid disposal, the Streamway System is designed to improve surgeon efficiency, shorten procedure times, reduce exposure to potentially infectious fluids and facilitate rapid room turnover.
4. The six-unit sale was one of Skyline Medical's largest single-center sales and expands its footprint in the New England Market.
5. In 2019, Skyline Medical plans to drive growth by tapping into the interventional radiology, endoscopy, urology and cystoscopy markets.