Texas Health Surgery Center, a multispecialty facility, opened June 18 in Waxahachie, according to The Waxahachie Sun.
1. The ASC specializes in orthopedics, colon and rectal surgery, gastroenterology, urology, ophthalmology, general surgery and gynecology.
2. The 14,500-square-foot center has three operating rooms and two procedure rooms.
3. The ASC is a joint venture between the surgeons, Texas Health Resources and Surgical Care Affiliates, according to its website.
4. Seven surgeons operate at the facility: Marc Roux, MD, and Joshua McSpadden, DO, (orthopedics); Yomi Fayiga, MD, and Anuj Kandel, MD, (colon and rectal surgery); Achal Modi, MD, (urology); and Galen Kemp, MD, and Rajiv Rugwani, MD, (ophthalmology).
5. Texas Health Surgery Center is the anchor tenant in the 26,000-square-foot medical office building recently completed by Huntsville, Ala.-based real estate agency Prime Healthcare Properties.