Municipal Acquisitions purchased a 60,000-square-foot facility that houses a pediatric ASC.
What you should know:
1. The real estate investment firm acquired Children's National Prince George's County, a three-story building in Lanham, Md.
2. Children's National began accepting patients at the pediatric outpatient and specialty care center July 22.
3. It is Washington, D.C.-based Children's National's largest regional outpatient facility.
4. The built-to-suit facility's ASC portion opened in August, and infusion services will be offered starting in November.
5. Municipal Acquisitions restructured the original lease with Children's National to provide eventual lien-free ownership and lower overall occupancy costs.