SimplifyASC surpassed the midpoint in its $6 million Series A fundraising with $2.75 million from Jumpstart Capital, according to Venture Nashville Connections.
What you should know:
1. SimplifyASC's ASC practice management platform has a customer base of about 130 surgery centers. The company was spun out of the former CSS|Ormed Health Technologies and acquired CSS|Ormed's EHR offering.
2. SimplifyASC is developing a "people-forward" brand to reflect how it supports the values, motivations and lifestyles of providers using the platform.
3. The company has 38 full-time equivalents and expects to add up to 20 sales, marketing and implementation staff this year.
4. SimplifyASC's primary competitors in the ASC space are Surgical Information Systems and Healthcare Systems and Technologies.
5. SimplifyASC has 20 investors on its cap table.