The global ambulatory services market will expand rapidly through 2022, according to a Market Research Future report.
Here are five key notes:
1. By 2022, the market is set to hit nearly $2.45 trillion, increasing at a 4.7 percent compound annual growth rate.
2. Increased healthcare infrastructure and more government initiatives aimed at providing affordable healthcare facilities are driving market growth in Asia-Pacific.
3. North America is the market leader and is likely to expand substantially through 2022.
4. Europe trails behind North America in market share with the report noting this region will experience steady growth over the next several years.
5. Leading companies operating in the market include:
● Nashville, Tenn.-based AmSurg
● Deerfield, Ill.-based Surgical Care Affiliates
● Nashville-based Surgery Partners
● Pismo Beach, Calif.-based SurgCenter Development
● Nashville-based Hospital Corporation of America
● Singapore-based Healthway Medical Corp.