The Director, Center Development and Implementation will be integral to PE’s continued success and will report directly to the VP of Implementation Services.
Primary responsibilities will be oversight of development of new ASCs, transitioning of ASC acquisition opportunities, and the oversight of existing center performance. For new ASCs, this role will provide hands-on project management and operational support throughout the development and transition stages. For existing ASCs, this role will work with center administrator and center operating board to provide hands-on management and support for day-to-day center activities that promote growth and desired financial performance results. In this leadership role, the key areas of focus will be on strategic planning, partner relations, staff development, and accountability for assisting with budget preparation and ongoing financial performance results.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND and/or EXPERIENCE
• BSN/RN or equivalent required.
• At least 5 years of experience with the development of new single-specialty or multi-specialty ASCs. This includes experience with site selection, working with architects, contractors, vendors, State Department of Health representatives, and accrediting agencies.
• Experience working with hospitals and healthcare systems is desirable
• At least 5 years of experience in a healthcare service operations role with a strong emphasis in the area of strategic planning and financial performance management. Prior experience with single-specialty or multi-specialty ASCs is required.
• Advanced degrees, MBA, MHA or others, are a plus
• Proven record of successful ASC Administration and/or Management experience.
• Willingness to travel (overnight) up to 50% of the time.
To apply, send resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com. For more information on our company, visit www.endocenters.com.