Medical Facilities Corp. President and CEO Britt T. Reynolds left the company.
Here are six things to know:
1. Mr. Reynolds also resigned as a MFC board member.
2. The company named Jeffrey Lozon interim CEO. He is currently a board member.
3. Mr. Lozon will collaborate with MFC's senior management team which includes CFO Tyler Murphy, Chief Development Officer James Rolfe and COO Rob Horrar.
4. Equipped with nearly three decades of healthcare management experience, Mr. Lozon served as CEO of Toronto-based St. Michael's Hospital.
5. He previously was the co-chair of MFC's corporate governance and nominating and compensation committee.
6. In addition to his new role, Mr. Lozon will remain as a MFC director.
"We are pleased that Jeff is stepping into this role," said Marilynne Day-Linton, chair of the board. "His leadership experience in both the U.S. and Canadian healthcare markets, as well as his knowledge of MFC's business and strategy, make him well-suited to direct the corporation through this transition. The company's growth strategy and the strong expertise in both the senior management team and leadership at the centers securely positions MFC for continued success."