Here are five gastroenterology partnerships Becker's has reported on since May 2:
1. GI Alliance partnered with St. Louis-based Specialists in Gastroenterology.
2. One GI partnered with Gastroenterology Associates of Tidewater in Chesapeake, Va., furthering its reach in the state.
3. Iterative Health, a gastroenterology medtech company, teamed up with West Long Branch, N.J. -based Allied Digestive Health to help with patient recruitment for inflammatory bowel disease clinical trials.
4. Iterative Health partnered with software provider Provation to develop Skout, an artificial-intelligence polyp detection solution for use in colonoscopies.
5. GI Alliance partnered with the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.