Surgery centers nationwide are closing or restricting access across because of the coronavirus pandemic. Here are seven:
• The Waverly Lake Surgery Center in Albany, Ore., closed last week after a staff member may have been exposed to COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus. Read more here.
• Parkview Health in Fort Wayne, Ind., closed the Parkview Inverness Surgery Center and Parkview Premier Surgery Tuesday after restricting visitors and canceling surgeries to curb the spread of COVID-19. Read more here.
• The Lake Tahoe Surgery Center has closed. All emergent surgeries will be performed at Barton Memorial Hospital, according to SouthTahoeNow.com. Read more here.
• Tri County Center for Endoscopy in Clinton Township, Mich., has closed proactively due to COVID-19.
• The Riverside Surgery Center of Rutherford (N.J.) is open for urgent surgeries only and has reduced staff.
Has your ASC been affected by COVID-19? To share your story, please email Rachel Popa at email@example.com