Here are the 10 most expensive ASC projects Becker's has reported on since Jan. 1:
1. A three-story, 76,393-square-foot medical office building in Utica, N.Y., has secured $25.3 million in construction financing to begin the project.
2. Chicago-based Rush University Health System is developing a $70 million outpatient center in the city's Galewood neighborhood.
3. Rancho Mirage (Calif.) Hospital, part of Eisenhower Health, is investing $156 million into the construction of a four-story cardiology ASC and an expansion of its cardiology pavilion.
4. The University of Vermont Medical Center in Burlington submitted a certificate of need to the Green Mountain Care Board for a multispecialty ASC that would cost $130 million.
5. Centura Health opened a $28 million ASC at its St. Anthony Hospital campus in Lakewood, Colo.
6. A topping-off ceremony was held for a $40 million, Enfield, Conn.-based ASC, the S. Prestley and Helen Blake Ambulatory Care Center.
7. UBMD Physicians' Group and Kaleida Health are building a $25 million ASC.
8. Jefferson City, Mo.-based Capital Region Medical Center held a ribbon-cutting ceremony for its $20 million ASC on Jan. 19. The 24,000-square-foot Goldschmidt Outpatient Surgery Center offers outpatient services in specialties including podiatry, endoscopy and orthopedics.
9. Newmark Healthcare arranged a $30 million construction loan to develop a 99,000-square-foot medical office building in Madison, Miss. The building will be constructed by Boldt Healthcare Real Estate Development.
10. Silver Cross Hospital and Premier Suburban Medical Group broke ground on a $25 million, 42,000-square-foot medical office building in Orland Park, Ill. The building is scheduled to be completed in 2024.