1. ASC that closed due to 'adverse business conditions' struggling to collect payments Full story
2. Culture is king: How ASCs are winning in the staffing crisis Full story
3. 3 physician, PA fraud cases in 3 weeks Full story
4. Opening a physician-owned and operated ASC: Lessons learned from Riverfront Surgery Center. Read More.
5. 26 USPI ASCs named America's best by Newsweek Full story
6. SCA Health looking to fill 20 open CEO positions Full story
7. Kaiser Permanente expands ASC presence: 3 updates this year Full story
8. UnitedHealth vs. Centene vs. Elevance in Q3 Full story
9. Total joint replacements are migrating to the ASC — and so are surgical robots. Learn why here.
10. Compass Surgical Partners expands leadership team Full story
11. Utah GI practice 1st to use digital pathology platform Full story
12. Georgia spine ASC to implement AI-powered management tools Full story
13. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A single pressure injury can cost hospitals up to $70K. Learn how your hospital can cut pressure injuries by up to 70% here.
2. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
3. Why did a flu, COVID ‘twindemic’ never happen? What's the value of wearing a mask when others don’t? Check out these 8 must-reads to find out.