1. Dignity Health surgery centers back in network with Cigna after 9-month feud Full story
2. 30 new GI centers in 2020 so far Full story
3. COVID-19 vaccine could come in November, CDC says: 8 quick facts Full story
4. If you're still documenting with pen and paper, you're putting your facility at risk. Click here to learn how digital tools save time and money.
5. Nebraska practices open joint venture cardiology surgery center Full story
6. Top 20 jobs in healthcare for 2020 Full story
7. Chicago real estate firm acquires Arkansas surgery center Full story
8. Commercial payer spend on GI procedures in HOPDs vs. ASCs — 6 statistics Full story
9. Outpatient orthopedic and spine are projected to grow exponentially in the next few years. Learn more about the business of orthopedic and spine surgery in ASCs during this virtual discussion.
10. Cardinal Health adds medical device legal expert Full story
11. Dr. Jaime Hernandez pioneers TKR robot in California ASC Full story
12. What the 2021 CMS proposed fee schedule means for anesthesiologists: 5 notes Full story
13. An articulating and expandable posterior lumbar cage can significantly reduce pain and disability. To learn more from a long-term study, click here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 100 million Americans live with chronic pain. Discover how two physicians are bringing precision to pain control during this live discussion.
2. The evolution of pain management: An overview of reimbursement strategies for emerging therapies. Click here to attend the live discussion.
3. 6 ortho surgeons discuss accelerated outpatient migration in the wake of COVID-19. Click here to read the full story.