1. Hackers plan to post patient data stolen from 2 Texas ASCs, hospital Full story
2. Garnet Health closing 5 physician practices Full story
3. No Surprises Act final rules: What ASCs need to know Full story
4. Payers, private equity and even health systems see the value in shifting procedures to ASCs, but are ASCs ready for increased patient acuity? Hear from 3 physician leaders to prepare.
5. ASC nurse Lori Tolland elected to local office in Florida Full story
6. Kelsey-Seybold adds ASC following Optum acquisition Full story
7. 10 signs that an employee is about to quit + 4 ways to make them stay Full story
8. Prism Vision Group acquires 8-physician practice with ASC Full story
9. The most essential technology in orthopedics isn't robotics, it's this overlooked tool.
10. $134.8M paid for California medical office building portfolio Full story
11. 7 anesthesia updates for ASC leaders Full story
12. The benefits, drawbacks of gastroenterologists joining large groups Full story
13. Staff shortages + supply disruptions are here to stay, but successful organizations can maintain efficiency. Join this discussion to learn how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time for healthcare to work smarter, not harder. Learn how these 6 strategies can help decrease staff workload and improve surgeon satisfaction.
2. Dividing quality by cost is no longer a feasible way to measure value. Get a new equation to advance patient care + control costs here.
3. Incomplete data has left health systems overspending on supply chain. Here are expert tips for saving money and improving compliance.