1. USPI, Surgery Partners & more: 5-year growth breakdown of ASC companies Full story
2. 4 states update their noncompete laws Full story
3. CVS Health wants a piece of primary care market Full story
4. Burnout can cost a hospital $500,000 to $1+ million per physician. Discover what Ochsner Health is doing to support physicians here.
5. Florida physician charged with trafficking codeine, oxycodone Full story
6. Top 6 hot spots for private equity-owned physician practices Full story
7. 10 ASC administrators to know Full story
8. Tennessee independent physician group adopts value-based care model Full story
9. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
10. SurgiCare of Miramar debuts robotic-assisted surgery line Full story
11. California ASC to use new imaging technology Full story
12. Virginia ASC becomes 1st in the state to perform smart knee implant Full story
13. The goal: Reach twice as many patients in half the time. Achieving that means moving to the cloud. Take the first step here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
2. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.
3. This California hospital reduced pressure injuries by 68% in less than two years. Find out how here.