1. Connecticut hospital halts surgeries, redirects to ASC due to staff shortages Full story
2. Fast-growing ASC chain lands investment from regional health system giant Full story
3. Here's why true physician payment reform needs to happen soon Full story
4. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
5. 6 statistics on physician assistant pay in 2022 Full story
6. Fast facts about ValueHealth Full story
7. Average orthopedic surgeon salary by state 2022 Full story
8. 50 best children's hospitals for gastroenterology, ranked by US News Full story
9. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
10. How an investment firm aims to attract physicians to a Texas medical building Full story
11. Xenco Medical adds single-use cervical spine instruments, implants for ASCs Full story
12. Florida ophthalmology center completed, ASC planned Full story
13. How Penn Medicine and St. Elizabeth's Medical Center prevent SSIs after vascular procedures. Get best practices from the health systems here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One Midwest hospital saved $20 million by transforming their RCM strategy. You can too using these 5 steps.
2. Optimizing non-acute supply chain strategy saved this health system $125K — here's how you can take full advantage of your purchasing power to drive revenue.
3. This California hospital reduced pressure Injuries by 68% in less than two years. Find out how here.