1. 400-physician practice votes to join Duke Health after suit alleging takeover Full story
2. ASCs vs. the 'rising cost of everything' Full story
3. Physician-owned hospital pays $1.1M to settle billing fraud Full story
4. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
5. Private equity & ASCs: 6 updates in 30 days Full story
6. A California ASCs' secret to success Full story
7. New specialty surgical hospital opens in Delaware Full story
8. National Medical Billing Services acquires Medi-Corp Full story
9. Healthcare is moving away from toxic disinfection methods. Here's why Columbia University Medical Center is using UV radiation to enhance old-school processes.
10. $14M Pennsylvania medical office building sold Full story
11. 4 orthopedic updates for ASC leaders Full story
12. Las Vegas ASC performs nation's 1st tendon repair with CoNextions device Full story
13. The failure to diagnose accounts for 60% of medical errors and malpractice claims. Learn how AI can help reduce these diagnostic errors.
14. Payment dispute process begins for out-of-network anesthesia services: 3 things to know Full story
15. $10.9 million loan will expand North Dakota county's ambulatory surgery services Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Inefficient medical device management is threatening retention and patient safety. Here are 5 strategies for hospitals to change that.
2. Virtual care options for behavioral health are no longer just 'nice to have' — they're essential. But how can health systems integrate these programs in a formalized, sustainable way? This guide has the answers.
3. Healthcare loses $10B annually in administrative costs due to low health literacy and rising complexity cost — learn how hospitals can move forward by downloading the Trends in Healthcare Payments Annual Report.