Becker's ASC Podcast: Latest news update here!
1. 50 stats on ASC staffing costs Full story
2. Physician charged with $1.3M COVID-19 fraud Full story
3. 129 physician medical group acquisitions in first quarter of 2022 Full story
4. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
5. USPI reports $738M in Q1 revenue: 4 notes Full story
6. Where physicians are flocking to employed models Full story
7. 3 laws expanding CRNA scope of practice Full story
8. Corporation-owned physician practices jumped 84% since 2019 Full story
9. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
10. The innovation physicians, ASCs need in the 'shopping era' of healthcare Full story
11. 5 orthopedic updates for ASC leaders Full story
12. Johnson & Johnson orthopedics wants to be more competitive in ASCs Full story
13. The CDC wants to curb healthcare-associated infections. Learn to slash the most pressing HAI — click here.
14. 10 gastroenterologists to know Full story
15. Ophthalmologist to deliver Yale med school's commencement address Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data
2. Too many patients skip dental care because of costs. Discover how DSO CEOs are navigating these roadblocks and expanding access to care in this advisory call report.
3. Long COVID-19 is still largely a mystery. Here are the new findings revealed by real-world data.