Becker's ASC Podcast: Catch up on the latest episodes here!
1. Insurer fined $339K after medical group, ASC contract termination Full story
2. The dilemma of private practice physicians Full story
3. Why lunch suddenly costs too much Full story
4. With advancements in medical technology and high-quality outcomes, CMS has steadily allowed more orthopedic procedures to be performed in outpatient settings such as ambulatory surgery centers. Read more.
5. 10 administrators to know Full story
6. USPI in the 1st quarter of 2022: 10 key facts Full story
7. Multispecialty ASCs by the numbers Full story
8. More supply chain disruptions to come & 6 more updates Full story
9. ASCs are primed for growth, but many are lacking the strategy for long-term success. Here's one CEO's secret to driving revenue.
10. 5 states with the most punitive medical boards Full story
11. New York ASC plans $6.2M expansion into multispecialty facility Full story
12. Joint-venture cardio ASC opening in Texas Full story
13. Bone graft technology is revolutionizing surgery. Here are key strategies in bone graft selection from a spine center director at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
14. Michigan ophthalmology practice settles service animal complaint Full story
15. New Year, New Goals: Strategies for Maximizing Your ASC’s Revenue Cycle Success in 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The nation’s first evidence-based ERAS cardiac program improves clinical, operational, and financial outcomes, and increases patient and surgeon satisfaction.
2. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data
3. A hospital's reputation is its reliability. Learn 5 tenets of a framework that stops mistakes before they happen.