1. On the 'brink of financial collapse': California system CEO implores governor for funding Full story
2. Top 10 states for new ASCs Full story
3. ASCs look to high-acuity service lines as operating costs skyrocket Full story
4. Total joint replacements are migrating to the ASC — and so are surgical robots. Learn why here.
5. 'Our model is you eat what you kill': What 5 physicians like about being self-employed Full story
6. 3 fast facts on ASC staffing costs Full story
7. Total joints and ASCs: 3 leaders' thoughts Full story
8. 3 major disruptors of gastroenterology Full story
9. Don't get lost in the details of coding, contracts & compliance. Demystify trends to maximize revenue cycle performance with tips from this expert session.
10. What self-employed physicians like most about their jobs Full story
11. Louisiana hospital sells surgery center for $8.95M Full story
12. Patient registration inefficiencies = more denials. Watch now to learn how to slash patient intake times and reduce denials.
13. 5 things to know about Texas Health Orthopedic Surgery Center Full story
14. South Carolina eye center moving to expanded office Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.
2. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
3. Your hospital could be at risk of a Stark Law or kickback violation. Get the tool that ensures physician payments are up to code, without the administrative burden.