1. 5 numbers ASC execs need to know Full story
2. California physician to pay $2.3M for illegal drug distribution Full story
3. The 10 richest Americans in healthcare this year, per Forbes Full story
4. Losing accreditation could mean losing the ability to bill Medicare. Here are the tools to make sure you're ready for The Joint Commission's onsite surveys.
5. EyeSouth Partners to be purchased by private equity firm Full story
6. Market share of the 10 largest payers Full story
7. PE acquisitions of physicians' practices associated with healthcare spending spikes Full story
8. 10 important benefits to offer employees Full story
9. No hospital wants to see a rise in secondary reviews. Here are the changes physician advisors need to work more efficiently.
10. Ohio surgery center marks 15 years Full story
11. 11 medical office buildings in 3 states up for sale Full story
12. NexCore Group completes 45K-square-foot Arizona medical office building with GI, orthopedics Full story
13. The post-call center era is imminent. See how systems can slash call volumes and empower patient self-service here
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals need high-performing EHRs, but many can't afford to upgrade to a new system amid crushing margin pressure. Click here to learn how to keep your hospital EHR in peak condition without burdensome costs.
2. Virtual care has transformed from a luxury to a must-have. Here are 4 tips on closing the gap on virtual care delivery.
3. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.