1. Financial challenges at ASCs: How are leaders tackling them? Full story
2. 'Patients will suffer': The impact of potential CMS pay cut Full story
3.129 ASCs opened, announced in 2022 Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. Tennessee physician, clinic owner guilty of unlawful opioid distribution Full story
6. Private practice physicians by the numbers Full story
7. Carpal tunnel surgery costs by state: ASC vs HOPD Full story
8. Private equity: 4 updates in 2 weeks Full story
9. St. Joseph's Health is on a quest to "wow" urgent care patients. See how the system is using new tools — paired with a new urgent care center — to create a more streamlined healthcare experience.
10. 6 supply chain updates from the last week Full story
11. New Jersey ASC association elects new president, board members Full story
12. MetroDerm partners with United Derm Partners Full story
13. Surgery is still a gateway to long-term opioid use. Learn how a New York hospital protects patients with drug-free pain management during this virtual session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
2. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
3. This California hospital reduced pressure injuries by 68% in less than two years. Find out how here.