1. 4 recent ASC industry deals Full story
2. Campbell Clinic reopens 2 ASCs after limiting hours, staff Full story
3. Don't be intimidated by a CMS onsite survey. Click here to learn how to prepare for and handle surveyors.
4. 8 states reporting spikes in COVID-19 cases, deaths Full story
5. USPI reports surgical cases drop 28.6% in March: 5 details Full story
6. Michigan suspends elective procedures for surgery centers through May Full story
7. Florida hospital shifts all procedures to surgery center Full story
8. American Center for Investigative Cardiology files for bankruptcy Full story
9. Medical practices must pivot to meet the changes COVID-19 has brought to the world. Join this live discussion to learn how they can enhance operations and ensure staff and patient safety while driving revenue growth.
10. Eye surgery group expects 5% revenue growth from ASC relocation Full story
11. 109 drugs on the FDA shortage list Full story
12. Stryker's April sales down 35-40%, but recovery expected in the coming months: 6 key points from CEO Kevin Lobo Full story
13. Number of COVID-19 tests performed by state Full story
14. How long does it take to get a psych consult in your ED? For one Alabama hospital, it took more than 24 hours. Now it takes less than 30 minutes. Click here to find out how.