1. Optum has 5.4% of US physicians & 5 more notes Full story
2. North Carolina hospital closes surgery center to save $1.1M Full story
3. The biggest threat to physician ownership — 3 physicians share Full story
4. Is the Heart of Your Operating Room Healthy and Strong? Click here to read more.
5. Cardiologist admits unlawfully prescribing 8,600 pills; physician who exposed patients, staff to COVID-19 has license reinstated & more Full story
6. 10 more ENTs to know Full story
7. Hospital appeals $12.5M ASC in South Carolina Full story
8. Medicare pay up for 10 most common ASC procedures in 2021 Full story
9. The emerging orthopedic environment is complex. Join this webinar to hear what reimbursement trends and pitfalls you need to know.
10. 6 ASCs hiring administrators Full story
11. Fully vaccinated people don't need masks around low-risk unvaccinated people, CDC says: 4 notes Full story
12. 5 top states for healthcare, ranked by US News & World Report Full story
13. Spotlight on surgical excellence: How Cedars-Sinai is increasing patient access to minimally invasive surgery. Learn more during this live discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 1 It’s time payers give members the same type of personalized engagement they get from retail interactions. Click here to learn how, and why it will boost employee retention.
2. Enterprise imaging boosts metrics in all aspects of your organization. Click here for next strategies and next steps.
3. How does your health system select its partners? Click here to learn how to pursue strategic partnerships that are built to last.