1. Meet the wealthiest healthcare leaders Full story
2. ASCs should prepare for a drop in this procedure's volume Full story
4. 5 physician fraud cases in February Full story
4. Ready or not, cardiac procedures are migrating to the outpatient setting — quickly. Learn from the leaders spearheading this movement + realizing the benefits to ASCs and patients.
5. $346M for the most expensive ASC projects in February Full story
6. Meet the CFOs of 6 ASC chains Full story
7. Physician pay by age Full story
8. Outpatient reimbursements getting more complex: What this means for ASCs Full story
9. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.
10. 3 ASC leadership moves Full story
11. Surgical Notes taps executive VP of operations Full story
12. OhioHealth to add ASC in downtown Columbus Full story
13. For an RCM vendor to actually drive ROI, a proven integration plan is critical. Learn how to reduce rejections and minimize downstream issues using proper integration here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 'Eat better' is prescribed for the most expensive chronic conditions, yet a staggering # of patients are food insecure. Learn how leaders are confronting food insecurity in this brief report.
2. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.
3. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.