Becker's ASC Podcast: Catch up on latest interviews and updates here!
1. All 50 states ranked by ASCs per capita: 2022 Full story
2. Will CMS physician pay cuts ever happen? Full story
3. The 'sure thing' investment ASC owners should capitalize on Full story
4. Surgical Notes’ ASC billing experts explain how to evaluate revenue cycle management performance, how outsourcing RCM benefits ASCs, and the first steps you should take to outsource your RCM operations.
5. USPI hiring 25 administrators Full story
6. Florida physician group gets $500M investment: 4 details Full story
7. Supply chain disruptions stall construction, complicate care: 7 updates Full story
8. Multispecialty group practices jump 4.1% Full story
9. SSIs pose serious costs for patients and hospitals. See how UC Health, Jefferson University Hospitals are preventing spine surgery infections here.
10. Tallahassee ASC performs its 1st robotic arm-assisted knee replacement Full story
11. 10 gastroenterologists to know Full story
12. 5 specialties with the biggest salary drops: Otolaryngology down 9% Full story
13. Outstanding claims hold your time and money in limbo. Get ahead on claim rejections and denials — learn how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Recovering patient volume while staff are burnt out is a challenge. Support the return of pre-pandemic volumes with these best practices.
2. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt
3. It's not just clinicians — administrative staff are burnt out too. Learn 10 ways to retain your team.