1. What is in store for ASCs in the Biden presidency Full story
2. Optum reports revenue of $35.9B in Q4, $136.3B in 2020 — 6 insights Full story
3. Rhode Island physician deliberately exposed patients, staff to COVID-19, health director finds Full story
4. 2021 and the future of physician compensation. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Ophthalmologist convicted of $73M billing fraud has 17-year sentence commuted by Trump Full story
6. New ASC construction booming in 2021 & more — 10 ASC industry notes Full story
7. DuPage Medical Group opens spine, orthopedics-focused ASC Full story
8. 3 Must Reads
- There's a surplus of healthcare data, but does your health system know how to extract insights from it? Click here to learn data-driven, practical ways to innovate and increase efficiency.
- Outsourcing can be an innovative way to stay competitive in today’s hospital market. Click here to learn how one health system achieved this via a strategic revenue cycle partnership.
- The 5 phases of a third-party data breach + prevention strategies for hospitals. Click here to read more.
9. How Tenet, HCA Healthcare and Surgery Partners' shares performed this week Full story
10. Washington ASC performs 1st outpatient knee replacement Full story
11. New York ASC seeks indefinite status from state health department Full story
12. Patients benefit from enhanced recovery programs. Click here to join the discussion on starting or expanding your protocols.
13. 3-way joint venture ASC opens in Virginia Full story
14. Liquid biopsy test detected patients at risk for CRC relapse Full story
15. Iowa ASC installs total joint replacement robot Full story
16. How strong is your organization’s digital front door? Click here to learn how to create an omni-channel experience that increases efficiency and patient satisfaction.
17. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The healthcare real estate landscape is changing: 3 trends and 1 investment strategy all physician owners should know. Click here to read the guide.
2. CIOs, CMIOs and CNIOs championed health systems’ shift to telehealth amid the early pandemic. Download this whitepaper to learn how they successfully executed the shift to virtual.
3. How to minimize the financial losses and promote surge preparedness — Lessons from a pandemic. Click here to download the e-book.