1. Eye surgery center, MSO to pay $1M after allegedly violating Americans with Disabilities Act Full story
2. What ASC leaders are excited about Full story
3. What Amazon did in 2022: 6 moves ASCs should know Full story
4. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
5. Cost of 8 common cardiovascular procedures in ASCs vs. HOPDs Full story
6. 4 hospitals, health systems opening ASCs Full story
7. Anesthesiologist highest paying job for 2023: US News Full story
8. How physicians can continue to fight 'tripledemic' threats Full story
9. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
10. $6.9M paid for North Carolina medical office building Full story
11.4 ways to keep your practice safe in the face of patient threats Full story
12. Nebraska children's hospital plans to open outpatient center in 2024 Full story
13. How does today's OR leader ignite growth without running staff ragged? Learn the strategies Allina Health used to do just that.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
2. Listen, understand, act — 3 steps to meet healthcare's empathy imperative. Learn more here.
3. It's no longer enough to have a digital front door. Elevate your digital strategy to meet all of patients' consumer needs with this insight.