From a pediatric accreditation to a new anesthesiology division, here are six pediatric updates Becker's has reported on since Dec. 12.
1. Fairlawn, N.J.-based Abra Health's Children's Ambulatory Surgery Center was recognized by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
2. Phoenix Children's launched a division of anesthesiology.
3. Omaha-based Children's Hospital and Medical Center is set to begin construction on a pediatric outpatient center.
4. Arkansas Children's Northwest Hospital in Springdale expanded its pediatric gastroenterology team.
5. Cleveland-based UH Rainbow Babies and Children's became the first pediatric facility in the Midwest to complete an awake pediatric endoscopy.
6. A recent study found that 33 percent of pediatric gastroenterologists feel burnt out.