From a free ophthalmology clinic to a new ASC renovation, here are five California updates Becker's has reported on since Oct. 6:
1. University of California Davis School of Medicine opened a free ophthalmology clinic.
2. Private equity-backed Unifeye Vision Partners acquired a ninth practice in the state.
3. University of California Davis Health broke ground on a 267,000-square-foot ASC.
4. Cedars Sinai-90210 Surgery Medical Center in Beverly Hills was ranked the top ASC in the state by Newsweek.
5. Community Hospital of Monterey Peninsula's renovated ASC opened in October.