Here are eight moves from Gastro Health that Becker's has reported on since Jan. 6:
1. Gastro Health added gastroenterologist and internal medicine physician Keith Moore, MD, to its network.
2. Gastro Health opened a Hygieacare center in Miami to prepare patients for colonoscopy.
3. Gastro Health added Annapolis, Md.-based Digestive Disorders Associates to its network.
4. Gastro Health selected Alan Oliver as the platform's new COO.
5. Gastro Health added Towson, Md.-based Goldberg, Rosenstein, Khan & Forman, MD, PA to its network.
6. Gastro Health added Kennewick, Wash.-based Tri-Cities Endoscopy Center to its network.
7. Gastro Health acquired Greater Boston Gastroenterology in Framingham, Digestive Health Specialists in Chelmsford and Middlesex Gastroenterology in Middletown in a three-practice acquisition in Massachusetts.
8. Gastro Health added Gastroenterology Associates of Pensacola (Fla.) and Optimal Digestive Care in Frederick, Md., to its network.