Becker's ASC Podcast: Michael Weinstein interview here. Catch up with all episodes here.
1. Factors driving federal changes in ASC policy Full story
2. ASCs adding service lines in 2021 Full story
3. Surgeons report higher pay after vertical integration with hospitals Full story
4. Effective leadership in modern anesthesia departments Learn more
5. 'Congress has no time to waste': Last-ditch bill could avert Medicare cuts Full story
6. Will physicians flock to large, independent orthopedic groups? Full story
7. Arizona practice joins GI Alliance Full story
8. Nebraska Medical Center expands ASC capacity, limits surgeries amid COVID-19 spike Full story
9. 97% of medical practices lost money amid the pandemic. Here's how Colorado Pain Care, OrthoTexas and others have responded.
10. No letup in supply chain crawl this year & 5 more updates Full story
11. United Digestive adds 9-physician practice in Atlanta Full story
12. $384M outpatient pavilion opens in Virginia; expected to see 200,000 patients a year Full story
13. Revolutionize sagittal alignments with personalized care — here's how.
Becker's is seeking great speakers for the 2022 The Business & Operations of ASCs event. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth has yet to reach its full potential. See how 150+ healthcare execs are paving the path forward here.
2. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
3. The obesity reckoning is here — What happens next will determine the health of most Americans. Click here to read the 3-part report.