1. North Dakota clinic paid $5.5M to settle allegedly illegal ASC arrangement Full story
2. University Hospitals in Cleveland inks partnership to develop ASC network: 4 details Full story
3. Looking ahead in otolaryngology: 6 practitioners on the years ahead Full story
4. The pandemic and the ASC: How surgery center leaders can help their organizations thrive in the remainder of 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
5. Physicians resign from Kansas hospital over CEO salary & more — 13 ASC industry notes Full story
6. 'We're letting the science dictate here': What Johnson & Johnson's CFO said on pausing COVID-19 vaccine trials Full story
7. OrthoArkansas to open $4.1M spine center, add up to 10 positions Full story
8. A breakdown of US per-capita healthcare spending in 2018 Full story
9. A motorized hinge table can make spine surgery safer and improve quality. Click here to learn more.
10. Adventist HealthCare breaks ground on medical office building with surgery center Full story
11. Sparrow Health to build new outpatient surgery center Full story
12. Colorado eye practice opens new location Full story
13. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The business case for innovative therapies: How to overcome the cost and administrative challenges associated with cutting-edge treatments and change patients lives. Click here to download the guidebook.
2. Do you really know what patients think about your services? Find out why feedback technology is lacking in healthcare and how to get the kind of responses that will lead to better outcomes.
3. Some of the biggest changes in medicine are coming from leaders on the front line. Click here to learn about new standards of care.