1. Laser Spine Institute 18 months after closure — What happened to its $56M Tampa HQ? Full story
2. 67 spine surgeries CMS may remove from the inpatient-only list in 2021 Full story
3. Three cardiologists, transplant surgeon allege they were fired after reporting patient safety issues Full story
4. How the ASC market is evolving and outpatient orthopedics and spine. Click here
5. Actor Chadwick Boseman's death puts spotlight on CRC Full story
6. Construction on $8M ASC approaches finish line Full story
7. Top 10 ASC articles this week — CMS proposals, transparent masks & more Full story
8. SCA, Texas Health Resources, physicians building Texas ASC Full story
9. If you're still documenting with pen and paper, you're putting your facility at risk. Click here to learn how digital tools save time and money.
10. 7 ophthalmology deals in the last 90 days Full story
11. Colorado hospital expanding with ASC Full story
12. 4 insights into cardiology compensation Full story
13. An articulating and expandable posterior lumbar cage can significantly reduce pain and disability. To learn more from a long-term study, click here.
14. Medical device recalls in Q2 reach levels not seen since 2018 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Challenged by the resumption of surgery during a COVID-19 surge? Click here to learn how hospital execs from across the country have achieved success.
2. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
3. Processing reusable medical devices in ambulatory care settings comes with some risk. Click here to learn the best steps to mitigate those risks.