1. Tennessee passes certificate-of-need law increasing ASC fees by 1900% Full story
2. Surgery Partners teams up with California health system Full story
3. Connecticut medical office temporarily closed after windows shattered in crime spree Full story
4. Join SCA’s Chief Executive Officer, Caitlin Zulla, in a fireside chat where she shares how the company has evolved to support physician specialists more holistically in all aspects of patient care and her vision to sustain clinical independence and align quality, connectivity, and value.
5. 7 financial opportunities for ASCs Full story
6. What reimbursement issues are costing ASCs the most? Full story
7. 5 ASC projects expected to cost $15M-$100M Full story
8. Nebraska hospital acquires ASC Full story
9. Only certain hospitals deliver surgical excellence. The right strategy drives results. Click here to join the discussion.
10. Surgery trends all gastroenterologists should know Full story
11. Kansas plastic surgery center asks city for help in $2.1M planned expansion Full story
12. 7 federal updates for ASC leaders Full story
13. The business of medicine is only getting more complicated. Dr. Michael Ast, attending orthopaedic surgeon at Hospital for Special Surgery, answers eight questions on what physicians need to know here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Could your health system ward off a cyberattack? Click here to learn how to prevent paying millions in HIPAA compliance fees.
2. Are you patients loyal or looking elsewhere for more convenient care? Click here for insights on making your system invaluable.
3. Health inequity risks lives + costs the industry billions. Take action with this C-suite guide to reduce health disparities at your organization and beyond.