1. The plan for returning ASCs to business: 15 admins on changes post-pandemic Full story
2. 5 hospitals, health systems opening or planning ASCs Full story
3. Safely restarting elective procedures during COVID-19: UCSF Health and Proliance Surgeons share their strategies. Learn more.
4. 10 cities most, least likely to bounce back from pandemic, per Moody’s Full story
5. Surgery Partners Q1 revenue up 5.8%, received $45M in CARES Act funding: 6 details Full story
6. ASCs reopening to patients: Check these 7 boxes Full story
7. Lawmakers criticize Envision, TeamHealth backers for physician pay cuts Full story
8. 4 COVID-19 supply considerations for ASCs Full story
9. How new CDI tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center. Click here to read the white paper.
10. How COVID-19 has affected Tenet, HCA Healthcare and Surgery Partners' shares this week Full story
11. 10 key notes for ASC leaders Full story
12. How COVID-19 affected procedure volume for 25+ specialties Full story
13. 25 hospitals getting biggest slice of $12B federal bailout fund Full story
14. Now that CMS has OK'd coronary interventions at ASCs, it's time to begin optimizing procedures. Click here for a roadmap to getting started.