1. 24 states resuming elective surgery Full story
2. Will physician groups succumb to hospital buyouts post-pandemic? 4 thoughts Full story
3. Medical practices must pivot to meet the changes COVID-19 has brought to the world. Join this live discussion to learn how they can enhance operations and ensure staff and patient safety while driving revenue growth.
4. CMS ups telephone visit pay about 140%, covers telehealth physical therapy: 5 key updates Full story
5. New York keeps ASCs closed despite allowing elective surgeries in hospitals — 4 insights Full story
6. Eye societies create guidance on reopening ophthalmic ASCs Full story
7. Seattle Children's Hospital opens opioid-free surgery center Full story
8. 9 steps practices are taking to reopen — seeking financial aid, winning patients' trust & more Full story
9. Build a resilient and collaborative IT service team to keep up with rapid technology adoption. Click here to learn more.
10. Kansas health system's reopened surgery centers to have expanded hours — 5 insights Full story
11. Optum in talks to acquire virtual therapy provider for $470M, sources say — 4 details Full story
12. 1 in 3 independent practices expect volumes to recover in May — 6 survey insights Full story
13. Telemedicine activity adoption rates spike after COVID-19 Full story
14. The digital transformation is great, but is working for your company? If your health system's data isn't living up to its potential, click here for answers.