1. Outpatient elective surgeries to restart under 1st phase of Trump plan Full story
2. Life after ramp-up: How COVID-19 will change ASCs forever Full story
3. Don't be intimidated by a CMS onsite survey. Click here to learn how to prepare for and handle surveyors.
4. North Dakota surgery center reopens for procedures April 22 Full story
5. 3-practice partnership to expand outpatient cardiovascular care options in St. Louis Full story
6. AMA supports legislation to provide one-time grant to ASCs Full story
7. Real estate firm buys MOB with surgery center for $7.3M Full story
8. Medline sterilizes 100,000 masks, 50,000 gowns per day Full story
9. Becker's webinar: How to protect patients with quality management systems. Click here to attend.
10. Ohio turns to clinicians for input on restarting elective procedures Full story
11. Michigan hospital using surgery center as COVID-19 testing site Full story
12. Becker's is developing a list of hand and wrist surgeons to know. Contact Angie Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org to nominate a surgeon for this list.
13. Social distancing may be needed through 2022, Harvard researchers say Full story
14. How new CDI tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center. Click here to read the white paper.