1. The biggest threats ASCs are facing in 2023 Full story
2. Kentucky physician wins $14M in lawsuit against CVS, Rite Aid Full story
3. The most influential healthcare CEOs Full story
4. Practices simply don't have time for slow payment collections. Learn how a patient-centered approach to payment plans can improve revenue cycle performance.
5. 20 lowest-paying physician specialties in 2022 Full story
6. 2 more eye drops recalled in response to contamination risks Full story
7. The 3 policies controlling physician reimbursements Full story
8. ASC Administrator of the Week: Alfonso del Granado, a 'breath of fresh air in the medical community' Full story
9. 2,000 ASCs use tailored clinical documentation software to reduce costs, increase procedures, improve efficiency. See how clinicians and staff are getting time back in their schedules.
10. 4 outpatient spine updates for ASC leaders Full story
11. 2-story Ohio medical office building acquired for $10M Full story
12. 10 gastroenterology updates Full story
13. Plenty of opportunities are on the horizon for ASCs. Don't miss out on what's ahead for the industry — Join the 20th annual Spine, Orthopedic + Pain Management ASC event here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Download in One Click
1. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.
2. Claims payment processing has been painful, slow, paper-based and error-prone. Get this study of 126 health plans execs to see top opportunities for plans to streamline payment processing.
3. Is the right RCM partner a needle in a haystack? This report helps you vet future partners - the right way.