Here are five new ASCs opened or announced in September:
1. Salt Lake City-based Intermountain is poised to open an orthopedic-focused ASC in Park City, Utah.
2. HealthPartners broke ground on a $50.5 million specialty surgery center in Woodbury, Minn.
3. Kelsey-Seybold Clinic plans to renovate and expand its Houston-based Cypress Clinic, adding a second 120,000-square-foot professional building with space for an ASC.
4. The Oxford (Miss.) Surgery Center has broken ground on a 4,620-square-foot expansion.
5. Vancouver, Wash.-based PeaceHealth plans to build a new ASC in Bellingham, Wash., following the closure of another ASC.