Medial EarlySign entered into a strategic collaboration with Medicover for a pilot program aimed at identifying individuals that have a high colorectal cancer risk.
Here's what you should know:
1. ColonFlag, a patient identification system, uses artificial intelligence and algorithms to sift through medical data, flagging individuals that could be at high risk for CRC.
2. This pilot is attempting to quantify when ColonFlag should be implemented into a workflow to best flag at-risk patients.
3. Medial EarlySign CEO Ori Geva said in a release, "We are pleased to collaborate with Medicover in its first implementation of machine learning algorithms to enhance the diagnostic decision-making process. These are the first steps of integrating a technology that will have a far-reaching impact in supplying physicians and healthcare providers with predictive tools to provide personalized care for high-risk patients."
4. ColonFlag is being tested in several clinical studies.
5. Medial EarlySign, develops machine learning tools. Medicover is an nternational healthcare and diagnostic services provider.