1. Gastroenterologist suing Mount Sinai for allegedly refusing to leave building he plans to convert to ASC Full story
2. 4 numbers pointing to gastroenterology consolidation Full story
3. Private equity drove 70% of physician medical group deals last year Full story
4. Ortho bundled payments come with risks. Are they worth it? Surgeons from Rothman, NYU Langone + other top tier systems lay out the pros and cons.
5. Gastro Health secures 4th Ohio practice Full story
6. US Digestive Health gains 35 providers through partnership Full story
7. 6 physician fraud cases in September Full story
8. 13 gastroenterology updates Full story
9. Hospitals won't unlock the full value of a robotic surgery program without giving staff 24/7 access. See how Advent Health is doing it here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is prior authorization slowing down your care processes? Learn how electronic tools allowed 71% of providers in one program to deliver faster care.
2. Houston Methodist succeeds in Medicare Shared Savings through clear visibility into patients' post-acute care. Here's how they did it.
3. Ambulatory care makes up one-third of provider revenues. Discover how three academic health systems are making the most of ambulatory growth here.