1. Gastroenterologist running for New Hampshire governor Full story
2. Physicians' biggest opportunities for growth Full story
3. 'Your endoscope is going to start to look like your smartphone': GI innovations to keep an eye on Full story
4. Bone graft technology is revolutionizing surgery. Here are key strategies in bone graft selection from a spine center director at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
5. 10 gastroenterologists to know Full story
6. Gastroenterology ASC opens in Orlando Full story
7. Significant racial disparities found in surgical care of GI cancers, study says Full story
8. Revised guidelines for Barrett's esophagus diagnosis, management Full story
9. It's time for hospital CIOs to open the digital front door. Join this virtual session to see how UC Davis Health is meeting the demands of healthcare consumerism.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional EHR training is expensive and outdated. See how UCHealth cut clinicians' training time by 56% and saved $1.45M in the process here.
2. Hospital apps often fail, leaving patients disengaged and looking elsewhere for care. Here's how hospitals can drive revenue through digital companionship, data insights and flexibility.
3. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.