1. Michigan Medicine gastroenterologist fired for alleged falsified data Full story
2. Number of active physicians by specialty Full story
3. Why 1 executive believes AI can help democratize gastrointestinal care Full story
4. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
5. UC Davis Health opens outpatient endoscopy suite Full story
6. University Gastroenterology taps Dr. Eric Newton as president Full story
7. Changes in the physician workforce: 10 things to know Full story
8. 5 gastroenterology ASCs to know Full story
9. Augmented intelligence is headed to the C-suite. See how executives are using it to focus decisions during this session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Prescription renewals are a time-intensive, manual process. Learn how Gunderson Health uses AI to automatically import 84% of renewal data and save hundreds of hours of clinician time.
2. Telehealth has transcended its 'pandemic solution' status — it's a pillar of patient-centered care. Learn why 61% of execs in Becker's-Teladoc Health's survey are growing their virtual care programs + other findings.
3. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.