1. 70% of physicians are now employed by hospitals or corporations Full story
2. ASC, practice fraud whistleblowers got $107K-$1M+ in the last 2 years: 4 cases Full story
3. Number of ASCs for all 50 states in 2021 Full story
4. ASCs are increasing collections with this tech. Click here to learn more.
5. What makes Minnesota one of the best states to practice Full story
6. 10 commercial payer updates Full story
7. Who leads the 5 biggest ASC management companies? Full story
8. Florida ASC performs 1st cardiac catheterization procedure Full story
9. Patients expect a better technology experience. Click here to learn what works and what doesn't.
10. How to optimize supply chain models post-pandemic Full story
11. California's 8 new ASCs Full story
12. New England Surgical Suites performs first total hip, knee replacements Full story
13. Don't count on counting alone — Learn how hospitals are tapping new tech and best practices to prevent retained surgical sponges in the OR.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There's a critical link between the standardization and quality of hospital data. Learn how to standardize your data here.
2. After a year of crisis mode, what has the healthcare industry learned? Hospital executives share key strategies + trends that are here to stay post-COVID-19. Download the brief summary here.
3. It's time for hospitals to revisit their PPE supply chain strategy. Click here for tips on avoiding future shortages.