1. How ASC leaders are looking at investment, growth Full story
2. 4 Optum deals so far this year Full story
3. Physician deemed a 'high risk' to the public says medical board is using 'phony' evaluation Full story
4. Trends in the ASC landscape – Q&A with Matthew Searles
5. There's 1 way to ease administrative burden on practices and ASCs Full story
6. ASC competition heating up in Colorado city Full story
7. 10 ways to overhaul Medicare's physician payment system: AMA Full story
8. NYU Langone, local hospital planning to convert former store to ASC Full story
9. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
10. Physician partnership sells $8.2M New Jersey ASC real estate Full story
11. 10 musculoskeletal CPT codes used most in 2021 Full story
12. Prevea Health opening Wisconsin city's 1st specialty ASC Full story
13. How Penn Medicine and St. Elizabeth's Medical Center prevent SSIs after vascular procedures. Get best practices from the health systems here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Few organizations are leveraging the data needed to advance population health. Read 3 takeaways from senior healthcare executives on overcoming the hurdles here.
2. Successful hospitals know which 5 areas they must prioritize for sustainable financial performance — click here to learn them.
3. Pandemic-related care delays have created a wave of sicker patients. Read this short report to learn how healthcare navigation reduces clinician burden + mitigates the effects for patients.