May 9, 2024

1. Why 3 ASCs closed in the last year Full story

2. USPI's 45 new ASCs Full story

3. 3 transactions making physicians nervous Full story

4. Efficiency is everything in healthcare. Learn how to boost clinical + operational efficiency in ambulatory care settings here.

5. Pain management physician settles for $2M over alleged delayed spine diagnosis Full story


6. What the ASC market looks like today Full story

7. Many hospitals struggle to mine the data behind social determinants of health. Learn how Endeavor Health navigated this challenge here.

8. Where America's 34 healthcare billionaires went to college Full story

9. How outpatient orthopedic surgery has evolved and what's next Full story

10. Surgery Partners sees big financial wins in Q1: 5 notes Full story


11. Burnout is a key reason healthcare workers are exiting the field. Learn what you can do to mitigate burnout + keep staff here.

12. DOJ: Washington spine surgeon billed for unnecessary cases Full story

13. States ranked by CRNAs per capita Full story

Becker's Learning Opportunity - Access In One Click

14. Learning Opportunity: 94% of health system execs have no generative AI strategy. Learn what the other 6% already know - here.

15. Learning Opportunity: Hospitals facing bed capacity constraints are under a lot of pressure. Learn how care-at-home strategies can alleviate this strain here.

16. Learning Opportunity: Cases are moving out of hospitals and into ASCs. Learn how to prepare for this shift here.


Companies to Know
Thank you to our key sponsors

LeanTaaS | Vituity | Intuitive | Notable Health | Nuance | NRC Health | Amazon | HealthTrust | Xtend Healthcare | CareRev  


Becker's 21st Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + The Future of Spine Conference

The best 3 days in spine and orthopedics! 800+ surgeons, physicians and executives will descend on Chicago June 19-22 to make connections that will propel spine, orthopedics and pain management forward. The disruptors, innovators and ultimate leaders are gathering to accelerate transformation - you don't want to miss it. Click here to attend!




Contacts Us, Feedback, or Questions - Email

Manage Preferences     Unsubscribe     Forward to a friend    Contact Us     

Privacy Policy     


View our profile on LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter Like us on Facebook Check our YouTube Channel    

17 N. State, Suite 1800 | Chicago, IL 60602
Becker's Hospital Review, A Becker's Healthcare Publication