Great interviews with ASC leaders on the Becker's Podcast - subscribe here!
1. ASCs' biggest enemies to patient care Full story
2. United policies drive physicians to Optum, lawsuit claims Full story
3. $1B invested in the 10 biggest ASC projects of 2022 Full story
4. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
5. 10 ASC administrators to know Full story
6. Dow's sharp drop has investors anxious: 5 notes Full story
7. What physicians should know about buy-in agreements Full story
8. Maryland spine group adds Texas practice, now has more than 130 locations Full story
9. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
10. 7 ASC acquisitions, affiliations, partnerships Full story
11. Good news, bad news for orthopedic surgeons: 6 observations Full story
12. ASC procedure volume jumps 47% Full story
13. The nation’s first evidence-based ERAS cardiac program improves clinical, operational, and financial outcomes, and increases patient and surgeon satisfaction.
14. Physicians under fire for opioid distribution: 4 suits in 10 days Full story
15. California anesthesia group acquired by private equity-backed firm Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
2. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.
3. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.