Becker's ASC Podcast: Catch up on all episodes here.
1. Where ASC chains' growth is headed Full story
2. $14.6M settlement awarded in overlapping surgery case Full story
3. Equipment, property cost $1.4M per operating room at ASCs Full story
4. Amid declining case volumes, ASCs are striving to attract providers and patients. Here's how one physician stands out from competition.
5. ASC chain that developed 250+ centers gets private equity investment Full story
6. How much more consolidation will there be? Full story
7. 'Business of medicine' turning physicians to factory workers, physician exec says Full story
8. 10 healthcare organizations filing the most certificates of need applications Full story
9. SSIs pose serious costs for patients and hospitals. See how UC Health, Jefferson University Hospitals are preventing spine surgery infections here.
10. The future of surgery, per Hospital for Special Surgery exec: Prevention 1st, ASCs 2nd Full story
11. Omicron subvariant doubling every week in US & 4 more updates Full story
12. 'Rogue surgeon' seeks lawsuit dismissal; US attorneys say no Full story
13. Outstanding claims hold your time and money in limbo. Get ahead on claim rejections and denials — learn how.
14. Virginia hospital opens $6.8M joint venture orthopedic ASC Full story
15. Private equity made 75% of medical office sales in 2021 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Lack of automation is burdening your staff. Click here to learn how to stop draining your company's resources.
2. It's not just a staffing shortage — it's a time crunch. Learn how to free up 10 hours of work a week for your nursing leaders.
3. Traditional EHR training is expensive and outdated. See how UCHealth cut clinicians' training time by 56% and saved $1.45M in the process here.