Becker's ASC Podcst - Catch up on all episodes here!
1. The next 3 hot spots for ASC growth Full story
2. These 4 physicians have a $35.8 billion combined net worth Full story
3. All 50 states ranked by endoscopy centers per capita Full story
4. Two Medicare reimbursement programs give hospitals access to Medicare reimbursement for single-use duodenoscopes, including EXALT™ Model D, in all settings of care. Learn about these reimbursement programs.
5. Some ASCs spend more than $1M yearly on management fees: 10 findings Full story
6. 3 recent ASC transactions total $118M Full story
7. 40+ of the largest orthopedic groups in the US by number of physicians Full story
8. Biden administration extends COVID-19 national emergency & 5 more updates Full story
9. SSIs pose serious costs for patients and hospitals. See how UC Health, Jefferson University Hospitals are preventing spine surgery infections here.
10. Capital Digestive Care expands Virginia presence with recent transaction Full story
11. Russia imports $1.5B in medical devices annually — will US companies keep doing business there? Full story
12. ASCs are handling more cases: 5 stats on that trend Full story
13. Outstanding claims hold your time and money in limbo. Get ahead on claim rejections and denials — learn how.
14. $13.3M ASC real estate sold in Louisiana Full story
15. Vision Innovation Partners makes its 23rd acquisition with Virginia practice Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 98% of healthcare leaders say they have an AI strategy. Read Optum’s annual AI survey so your strategy can stand out.
2. Do you know the 3 behaviors trustworthy health IT partners exhibit? Click here to learn.
3. Burnout, patient access, health equity: Here's how Virginia Mason Institute is overcoming healthcare's most vexing challenges.